The OFTO market is increasingly recognising our skills and expertise in the marketplace. Our multi skilled engineers take responsibility for your assets, maximising efficiency at the same time as maintaining the highest levels of safety.
The OFTO market is increasingly recognising our skills and expertise in the marketplace. Our multi skilled engineers take responsibility for your assets, maximising efficiency at the same time as maintaining the highest levels of safety to avoid risk to life.
Our Services include:
• Supporting the OFTO in the OFGEM bidding process
• Developing long term asset maintenance strategies to maximise network availability
• Fixed planned operational maintenance activities, including not only transmission assets but also engaging with the wider supply chain to offer a turkey service, e.g. fire suppression systems, diesel generator maintenance, topside corrosion inspection
• Fault investigations and diagnostics
• Project management
• Asset management and data trending
• HSE walkarounds & investigations
• Testing and commissioning
• Planned, corrective maintenance
• Network planning and analysis – liaising with stakeholders to ensure that all licence obligations are satisfied
We take a pragmatic approach to maintenance – assessing everything that needs attention and then advising accordingly. Each of our engineers is multi-skilled and is qualified to work on numerous tasks. This means that we can combine planned work scopes with corrective maintenance activities, minimising asset downtime and cost exposure to the client. Importantly this also reduces the number of offshore days, bringing obvious cost, safety and environmental benefits.
This flexibility in our approach helps the OFTO maintain control over costs – allowing more to be achieved while risking less.
We know the value of building trust, and we are in it for the long run, looking to partner the OFTO for the full operating licence period. We know we deliver our best value to our customers by working with them, not selling to them – so we’re more interested in doing what we can to help you succeed by building a long-term relationship.