High Voltage Operations & Maintenance
We help wind farm generators to maximise their HV network availability and save money by designing and executing excellent operations and maintenance programmes.
Electricity network O&M programmes centred on safety and effectiveness in execution. Savings of up to 70% on your annual HV Network Management costs with our unique O&M programmes.
You want to maximise your asset availability and ensure that you can continue to generate clean, green energy. It’s a delicate balance to get the right maintenance regime in place, at the same time as minimising downtime. You know that data is the key (and you have plenty of it), but you need some help to turn this into an actionable maintenance plan.
EDS have years of experience in developing maintenance regimes. We don’t just churn out maintenance activities, instead we bring strategic thinking and sound engineering analysis to Operations & Maintenance alongside a tried and tested methodology to managing your asset and keeping your network available. We carry out diagnostic analysis to truly understand the asset, and then develop a detailed plan of protective interventions to keep your asset running smoothly for years to come. The plan is then delivered by our skilled engineers who care as much about your asset as you do. At the same time, we train up your staff, enabling you to take care of some aspects of your windfarm, saving you up to 70%. All of the above is supported by our 24/7 control room, to ensure eyes are on your network at all times.
Service Package Description
Not just maintenance activities, instead a carefully thought-out programme developed with a robust set of data and sound engineering analysis, delivered by highly skilled and professional engineers.
- EDS control room so there are always eyes on your network.
- Network of site SAPs and a team of fully authorised and experienced control engineers, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year meaning you can flex resource when needed.
- Condition Monitoring & Condition Assessment Strategy
- Asset Management Reporting Framework
- Development of Asset Management policies
- Industry recognised condition assessment techniques such as Dissolved Gas Analysis, Partial Discharge Monitoring and Trip Coil Profiling.
- UAVs, equipped with the latest thermal imaging and high resolution cameras, to perform aerial substation surveys.
- Training for your own staff
Read our story and find out how we are making a difference
More than stories
Keep up to date with everything that's happening at EDS.
Our commitment is to help you to deliver the highest standards in safety at site level.
Prepare to Repair - EDS and Boskalis
Choose our Cable Integrity Solutions and we estimate that your cable repair could be completed up to 70% faster.
From design through to connection, testing, commissioning and operations, EDS HV provide clients with a high quality solution as their partner of choice.